Rooted - Now What?

Sapient

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I also like the LMT Launcher. I'm using Auto Hide Soft Keys to supress the soft keys, and LMT Launcher (V2.0 RC5) for navigation.

oesjmr

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Here are some of my must-have root apps. Links are in the app's title.

Xposed Framework - Allows a lot of modifications and customization.
G2 Xposed - Performs G2-specific tweaks to your phone after installing the Framework file above.
Greenify - Allows you to hibernate apps that would otherwise stay running and draining battery.
AdAway - Gets rid of advertisements system-wide, including in-browser.
CacheCleaner - Clears cache files. Do not install the newer version of this app. This version is a simple one-tap solution.
Titanium Backup - You can backup your APKs and freeze or uninstall bloatware.
Flashify - If you ever want to install custom recovery or get into flashing ROMs, this app will make it a simple process.

adauth

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
Here are some of my must-have root apps. Links are in the app's title.

Xposed Framework - Allows a lot of modifications and customization.
G2 Xposed - Performs G2-specific tweaks to your phone after installing the Framework file above.
Greenify - Allows you to hibernate apps that would otherwise stay running and draining battery.
AdAway - Gets rid of advertisements system-wide, including in-browser.
CacheCleaner - Clears cache files. Do not install the newer version of this app. This version is a simple one-tap solution.
Titanium Backup - You can backup your APKs and freeze or uninstall bloatware.
Flashify - If you ever want to install custom recovery or get into flashing ROMs, this app will make it a simple process.

Good list.
Id also recommend ROM manager and xblast tools for xposed.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Get iFont which will give you A LOT more choices for system fonts when you're in the mood to change things up. Very very simple to use. I love Bauhaus.

G2