How do I add a font?

repsolnow

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I used to have a Galaxy S4 and note I'm using a G2. All the fonts I purchased can not be used on the G2 but automatically installed on touch wiz. How can I utilize these fonts that I purchased on the G2?

Posted via Android Central App

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I used to have a Galaxy S4 and note I'm using a G2. All the fonts I purchased can not be used on the G2 but automatically installed on touch wiz. How can I utilize these fonts that I purchased on the G2?

I don't believe you can. But there are a few free fonts (although not so good) over here:

LG SmartWorld Web

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I'll be publishing a guide just on this within the next couple of days. You need to be rooted. If you're rooted check out a package called iFont in the Play Store which makes it exceedingly easy to change the system font. This was one of the primary reasons I wanted to root my phones/tablet.

G2

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Once rooted you can also add fonts through the ROM Toolbox app. It's pretty simple and the app includes a bunch of other customization options.

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
You can download a bunch of different fonts for nova...I have several...and..none of them work o the G2...weird...they worked on my One

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
You can download a bunch of different fonts for nova...I have several...and..none of them work o the G2...weird...they worked on my One

I had the same experience with Samsung devices. Samsung makes it very easy to add fonts with TouchWiz. Most other devices require root. Again, it was that that made me need to root.

G2

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Small issue for me though... When I switched to tmob yesterday it was between the G2 and the S4...I'm quite happy with the G2. It makes my One feel inferior or outdated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech