LG G2 - Themes stopped working

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Are u running a stock or custom launcher? Have done any mods? The search bar doesn't go away

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

Dpsavino

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I am running stock. I picked up some themes the first day I received the phone from xda and installed. themes were working perfectly. The search bar was not on my home screen so it's possible I actually downloaded a launcher that included themes. That would explain that issue. Are Sprint users able to choose themes on stock launcher

Dpsavino

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Found the solution in another thread. Thank you. What I did was remove all the themes I installed and on the basic theme there should be an option to uninstall the updates. Then restarted. It worked!

donnyespo

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
How did you remove the themes you had?

Did the same with XDA themes and was working fine now unable to knock knock and google search bar overlapping on every page...

I cannot change these since is no longer in menu..

I tried to use a file manager to delete what was downloaded but didnt seem to work.

Dpsavino

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Go to system settings >apps, swipe left till u see running list delete there... To get themes back.. At least on sprint... Scroll to basic theme and clear cache and defaults.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800