What do u hate most about the G2

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
simple question for me it's how picky it is to find a reliable vehicle charger. There should b no reason why my chargers I have laying around in my tractor not charge the G2.

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

CamZo

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I can't find decent accessories for the G2 in South Africa.... They promote the device like crazy but that's about it... No covers, no screen protectors etc now every time I use my phone I must create a safe zone to prevent accidently drops:) lol

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I don't really hate anything about the G2, but they could have made the notification pull down area less cluttered (don't need Qslide in there). And the LG skin kind of looks like Samsung's Touchwiz, which I don't care for. Other than that, I think it's a great phone.

tp2386

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
I don't really hate anything about the G2, but they could have made the notification pull down area less cluttered (don't need Qslide in there). And the LG skin kind of looks like Samsung's Touchwiz, which I don't care for. Other than that, I think it's a great phone.

Qslide can be removed. Didn't know if you knew that.

Rugenstat

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
simple question for me it's how picky it is to find a reliable vehicle charger. There should b no reason why my chargers I have laying around in my tractor not charge the G2.

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

I can't figure out the charging thing either. I have low amp chargers that charge fine, and high amp chargers that charge but the phone reports that it is in slow charging mode.

Other than that the only thing that annoyed me was all the icons in the status bar...AM/PM, NFC, Headphones, Alarm etc. A quick root fixed all that for me though.

jmarkey77

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
The IR blaster has to be at a rather specific angle for the universal remote to work. Not a problem in the living room but in the bed room that angle requires me to get out of bed. Lame!

Sent from my LG G2

Rogue360

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Lack of wireless charging for the international version
If you're trying to take a picture in the dark, you can't press the screen to turn the flash on.
Probably the lack of updates (From what I've been reading)

Just_Some_Nobody

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I dislike how most 'reviews' for the G2 talk about how bloated the UI is. I really don't think anyone has given the phone a fair shake. It has some really cool value-adds, but you almost never read about those in the reviews. I also don't like how blogs are reluctant to take AT&T to task for including a buggy implementation of CarrierIQ. At least T-Mobile lets users disable it.

As for the phone itself, I wish there was an option to turn off autofocus in video. Or have an option like in the camera app that lets me set the focus to infinity manually.

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
They shouldn't have tried to copy the look of Samsung so much, and the rear buttons are a hindrance when using the phone on a table or a vehicle dock.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1

dhughes

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
The only thing that I really dislike is the speaker volume for media playback. It is really low compared to other phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs