Phone Log / Call Log

samgad78

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

Really enjoying the G2. Far better than my Z10 and iPhone. One question I have, is there a separate icon for the call log. At the moment I have to click the phone icon and straight away the dialling pad opens up but 95% of the time I need to go to call log to speak with people and not the keypad to enter a number.

So 1) I click on the phone icon, 2) the keypad shows up, 3) I have to click on call log. (both of these features on the z10 and iphone)

Is there any way of programming it so when I click the phone, the log opens up rather than the key pad.

Thanks in advance

Evgenibir

Nov 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Well from what I've checked and found out is that you can only change the location of each tab so the best advice is to set the call log next to the diling pad and swipe left when you open it, easy and fast

Sent from my LG-D802

samgad78

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks - I didn't know you could slide which makes it much easier but I have to admit LG got this one wrong.

No one these days types into the dialling pad - maybe 5% of the time. Everyone either goes to contacts or call log so either of these could have been positioned better - other than that. A great phone so far

Evgenibir

Nov 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Doesn't rally bothers me but at the basic level, yeah they didn't though that through, anyway the location change should be great

Sent from my LG-D802

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

Really enjoying the G2. Far better than my Z10 and iPhone. One question I have, is there a separate icon for the call log. At the moment I have to click the phone icon and straight away the dialling pad opens up but 95% of the time I need to go to call log to speak with people and not the keypad to enter a number.

So 1) I click on the phone icon, 2) the keypad shows up, 3) I have to click on call log. (both of these features on the z10 and iphone)

Is there any way of programming it so when I click the phone, the log opens up rather than the key pad.

Thanks in advance

In Google Play Store, Ex Dialer & Contacts ( free). Ex Dialer PRO Key ( this one is a paid app that gives more possibilities to the first and free one ). Check out the free one first. I got both, when I touch the icon pop up the dialer, cause I like it that way, but it can be the way you like. Just check out the free one, read the details of the app before downloading. If you're satisfied, buy the Pro Key. I always use this app.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

samgad78

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't rally bothers me but at the basic level, yeah they didn't though that through, anyway the location change should be great

Sent from my LG-D802

Yeah - I mean for casual phone users, it wouldn't be such a problem but I run an online business and my phone is my life. I am making a call every 5 minutes and not having the call log come up is not practical as I am always calling those in my last 5 dials. But hey. Thanks to the emilioponte, seems there's a solution. :)

samgad78

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
In Google Play Store, Ex Dialer & Contacts ( free). Ex Dialer PRO Key ( this one is a paid app that gives more possibilities to the first and free one ). Check out the free one first. I got both, when I touch the icon pop up the dialer, cause I like it that way, but it can be the way you like. Just check out the free one, read the details of the app before downloading. If you're satisfied, buy the Pro Key. I always use this app.

Thank you so much. Checking it out now.

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance

OK, I just checked, see the screen shot, in the paid Pro Key settings mark Switch to call Log. Hope this can help you out. Remember to install the free one first, the Pro Key no works alone.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384892558375.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384892558375.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 8

samgad78

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much.

I downloaded the free one and for my first few looks - it seems perfect. The top half of the screen shows call logs and the bottom half, the dial pad. If I need, I just scroll down and the call logs appear on the full screen. Perfect! THANKS THANKS THANKS!

OK, I just checked, see the screen shot, in the paid Pro Key settings mark Switch to call Log. Hope this can help you out. Remember to install the free one first, the Pro Key no works alone.

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Thank you so much.

I downloaded the free one and for my first few looks - it seems perfect. The top half of the screen shows call logs and the bottom half, the dial pad. If I need, I just scroll down and the call logs appear on the full screen. Perfect! THANKS THANKS THANKS!

You are welcome always Sir. Enjoy your LG G2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane