Is the T-Mobile G2 same as AT&T, in terms of case compatibility?

heading4tomorrow

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I understand that. Phone is a great size without a case. As for naked phone, maybe you should consider a body skin that would give a bit of grip. Cheers

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I am looking for a good one but the problem is the texture of the back. I don't think it would adhere properly.

Wonder if anyone here used a body skin?

Sent from my LG-D800

mozman

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for a good one but the problem is the texture of the back. I don't think it would adhere properly.

Wonder if anyone here used a body skin?

Sent from my LG-D800

I have used Skinomi and Bodyguardz. Both are great, I prefer Skinomi slightly more. I used them for the HTC Evo 3D. The Skinomi better covered the phone.

heading4tomorrow

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I have used Skinomi and Bodyguardz. Both are great, I prefer Skinomi slightly more. I used them for the HTC Evo 3D. The Skinomi better covered the phone.

Just the back?
How well does it stand towards the curved edges?

Sent from my LG-D800

mozman

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Just the back?
How well does it stand towards the curved edges?

Sent from my LG-D800

Not sure. Don't have it for the G2. For the Evo 3D Skinomi provided an thin strip to cover the sides perfectly, whereas Bodyguardz didn't.
Just make sure you put it on well. If not and it starts to lift is slowly goes down hill, that bit will lose stickiness and eventually get worse.
Fortunately they offer lifetime replacements for a fraction of the cost, which I have done.

heading4tomorrow

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Not sure. Don't have it for the G2. For the Evo 3D Skinomi provided an thin strip to cover the sides perfectly, whereas Bodyguardz didn't.
Just make sure you put it on well. If not and it starts to lift is slowly goes down hill, that bit will lose stickiness and eventually get worse.
Fortunately they offer lifetime replacements for a fraction of the cost, which I have done.

There has to be a thread for skins. Wilsl explore.
Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D800

mozman

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
There has to be a thread for skins. Wilsl explore.
Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D800

Xtreme Guard is having a sale 85% off their skins. I bought it over Christmas sales. A bunch of screen protector for LG g2 and wife ipad few just a few bucks!
It cheap for a reason. No fancy packaging. They were mail in white envelopes. Plus you need to make your own when solution, which is simply water and a single drop of dish soap. Use a credit card for a squeegee.
I put them on fine on both devices. The I did get a speck of dust on my wife ipad. Got it off but scratch off a bit of the tackiness and I couldn't get it off with tape. Made it noticeable when on. So I simply took it off and applied another protector.
Given how Inexpensive they were I had no problem buying a bunch for that occasion.
Worth a try at such little cost for you.