Sports armband for G2

tracys3sons

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone found a good arm band for running with the G two? All the ones I have seen make it really difficult to turn on because the tap tap doesn't work with the plastic protector, it makes it difficult to access the buttons on the back to switch between running programs. Has anyone had any success with this?

Posted via Android Central App

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone found a good arm band for running with the G two? All the ones I have seen make it really difficult to turn on because the tap tap doesn't work with the plastic protector, it makes it difficult to access the buttons on the back to switch between running programs. Has anyone had any success with this?

I have not seen one...I was looking for one for my One a while back and found one, but it's still awkward. I bought a Sony headset Sony Sports 4GB* MP3 Player Black NWZW273BLK - Best Buy which works fantastic, and is waterproof to 6 feet if you actually want to swim with them on. Holds 4GB of music, so I seriously doubt you'll run out of songs on a normal run...even in a marathon. Just an idea.

tracys3sons

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I have an mp3 player I can use but I use the GPS for tracking and a fitness app for intervals. Just a pain to try to switch apps using an arm band. Might have to buy a pouch style to try that, taking the phone in and out each time.