White G2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
If you could only have a white G2 would you still want it?

I lost my precious G2 last evening somehow, someway (how degrading, how embarrassing). I still can't quite accept that I lost my phone. A$$urian only has white ones to replace it with, which of course, I am not happy about. If you could only have white would you accept it or wait and just use your Optimus G Pro (if you had one)? I'm a guy.

adanick2

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I actually chose a white one this time. Got sick of black phones. I did put a black case on it because I've always liked that look. Ain't nothing femme about it! And I'm a guy too.

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site

I lost my precious G2 last evening somehow, someway (how degrading, how embarrassing). I still can't quite accept that I lost my phone. A$$urian only has white ones to replace it with, which of course, I am not happy about. If you could only have white would you accept it or wait and just use your Optimus G Pro (if you had one)? I'm a guy.

Sorry for your lost. Go for the white and cover it with a black case. Check out Amazon Store, there you can chose from different cases.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
If you do put cases on phones then the base color may not be that big of a deal.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

mjnoles1

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I never had a white phone before. The LG G2 is my first white phone and I bought it over the black.

In my humble opinion, the white version of the G2 looks 100 times better than the black version. I actually bought a clear silicone case to show off this white beauty.

When the G2 was announced the two BIG concerns I has as a Sprint customer was 1) will we get the 32gb version (this was before I knew that the USA would only receive the 32gb version), and 2) will we get the white version.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
We phone aficionados must think along the same lines because I did go ahead and let them ship the white one to me yesterday and was just planning to put a dark case on it. I think I may order a clear and dark navy TPU type thing but am really concerned about it showing dirt (I have issues about dirt, I know), that is my real issue and concern. White, I know, can be stunning (as long as it stays white). It's just a phone. For this is what I tell myself, but somehow, it's more than just a phone. It's MY Mobile Internet Device.

Well, I should have the replacement tomorrow and if its not brand spanking manufacturer-sealed new it better be indistinguishable from such. ...or its gonna get instantly ugly 'round these parts.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I too thought the white version of the LG G2 was great. 1st white phone and love it. You guys want a cool case for the white one, check this link. I purchased it and love it. Its a cross between white and clear, hard to explain. Amazon.com: YESOO? LG Optimus G2 - D803 Cover (Ultra Slim Fit Case, Gray) (For All Carriers except Verizon): Cell Phones & Accessories

Does that case cover the top and bottom of the phone like it does the sides? The photos kinda look like it may not.

G Pad 8.3

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Does that case cover the top and bottom of the phone like it does the sides? The photos kinda look like it may not.

If you're looking for a minimal case, but one that actually protects the corners, I found that the Incipio Dual Pro or the TMobile D30 Impact Case LG G2 D3O Impact Shell - Smoke | T-Mobile are the best ones that I have found. Most of the other minimal cases do not offer corner protection. I really think that the TMobile case might look slick on the white phone, as it is a smoke color that is slightly transparent. If you do buy it there is a coupon code for 25% off: 25holideal (FYI, the only place I was able to buy the D30 Impact case was at TMobile's web site. It fits the ATT version perfectly, and will probably fit the Assurion too.)

mgindi26

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Which carrier are you on that they only had white LG G2 for?

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

RamboDroid

A|C Fanboy
Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
You know I actually chose white this time and I surprisingly like it. The LED notification bleeds way out... but that kinda looks cool. I also like the visual pattern on the back of the white. (Sprint G2 BTW)

RobotHeaven

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I don't think the colour is that important. Even if you do you'll only notice in the beginning. I say go for the white because at the end of the day it's an LG G2 and a phone that you really like, irrespective of colour.
You may even get to like the white one more

jaj324

Banned
Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I chose the white over the dark one. I had to order it online because is was web only at the time. The white back shows smudges much less than the dark one, the buttons on the back are a cool silver color rather than black and the white model looks great with a gray incipio feather case on it.

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I had the black G2 then switched it out for the white version. I have the black diztronic case on it which makes the device look great!

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12