Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Any way of adding apps to the swipe up ring?

    I dont know the name of it, but it the ring u get when swiping up from the bottom of the homescreen. There i have google and quick memo but i want more??

    possible? How?
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Any way of adding apps to the swipe up ring?

    Not possible

    Sent from my LG-D802
    Using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Any way of adding apps to the swipe up ring?

    So this is just unnecessary crap....
    Thanked by:
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Any way of adding apps to the swipe up ring?

    You're dead right

    Sent from my LG-D802
    Using Tapatalk
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Any way of adding apps to the swipe up ring?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Berntsen View Post
    So this is just unnecessary crap....
    I removed google search from my home screen, I removed quick memo from the notification bar, so it works for me (not really crap), but it would be cool if we could add more stuff to it, actually I would love to see it include lock screen or turn off screen function as default so we don't have to look for empty space to knock off.. I have to leave a block open just for knock off, it's a hassle to go all the way up to status bar and tap there..
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Any way of adding apps to the swipe up ring?

    Quote Originally Posted by heading4tomorrow View Post
    I removed google search from my home screen, I removed quick memo from the notification bar, so it works for me (not really crap), but it would be cool if we could add more stuff to it, actually I would love to see it include lock screen or turn off screen function as default so we don't have to look for empty space to knock off.. I have to leave a block open just for knock off, it's a hassle to go all the way up to status bar and tap there..
    Agreed

    Sent from my LG G2
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Any way of adding apps to the swipe up ring?

    +1

    Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using AC Forums mobile app
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Any way of adding apps to the swipe up ring?

    http://lifehacker.com/slide-launcher...-st-1473928802 can't link from phone I don't think

    Posted via Android Central App
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Any way of adding apps to the swipe up ring?

    Quote Originally Posted by youngusaplaya View Post
    http://lifehacker.com/slide-launcher...-st-1473928802 can't link from phone I don't think

    Posted via Android Central App
    Do you disable the stock to get this running?

    I didn't like the idea the app needs access to phone calls and social network information.

    Sent from my LG-D800
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Any way of adding apps to the swipe up ring?

    Quote Originally Posted by heading4tomorrow View Post
    Do you disable the stock to get this running?

    I didn't like the idea the app needs access to phone calls and social network information.

    Sent from my LG-D800
    I have no idea a friend of mine shot me the link and I remembered seeing this thread so thought I'd share

Similar Threads

  1. [APP] Silk Paints drawing - Beta test preview
    By Devicement in forum Beta Requests
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 11:27 AM
  2. For those of you who missed the $50 playstore credit
    By crivera7836 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-06-2013, 09:59 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 08:41 PM
  4. LG G2 How to remove one of the home screens?
    By Roy Berntsen in forum LG G2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 03:19 AM
  5. Static noise on N4 after upgrade to KitKat
    By Collectjam in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 02:04 AM

Posting Permissions