Google sync issues
I'm having problems with Google sync draining my battery and constantly syncing. Is there away to manually set the sync internal? If not then an app that will allow me to do this? Btw I'm rooted so apps that require root will not be an issue. Thanks in advance.
- 11-28-2013, 08:29 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Google sync issues
You sure it's sync? I discovered the culprit with this service was "Wifi & mobile network location" setting under location access. It's been this way for almost 2 weeks now, not sure what is taking Google so long to fix it.
Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
- 11-28-2013, 08:35 AM #3
- 11-28-2013, 08:36 AM #4
- By Shawn Garnett in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2015, 09:13 AM
- By belross99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 8Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:10 PM
- By dhawk1202 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2014, 05:49 AM
- By osamabinbunnin in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ZoomReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2013, 03:59 PM
- By raju130000 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2013, 07:15 PM