Verizon G2 for $350 off-contract until midnight (LOOPHOLE)

bd1212

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Just posting this in case some people don't know about it.

It's possible to get the white Verizon G2 for $350 tonight (same price as Moto X and Nexus 5) until midnight tonight by taking advantage of a loophole (it's not really a loophole, more of a little trick that most people don't know about). The loophole ONLY WORKS for people who are on Share Everything plans -- this WON'T WORK if you have unlimited data.

All you have to do is login to your MyVerizon account, select the white G2 (since it's free on-contract - the black is $50) and add it as a new line. Go through the checkout process, buy the phone, then cancel the line and pay the ETF which will cost $350. Once you've paid the ETF, the device is yours to keep. You can then activate it on your main line that you use.

I've done this numerous times in the past year with no problems, so I know it works (in fact, it works with any device that Verizon is selling for free on-contract). I figured I'd post this to at least inform some people of this since I know a lot of people are annoyed with waiting for the Moto X (me being one of them). I'm pretty sure the free G2 deal is only until midnight, so act fast if this loophole interests you.

EDIT: Just realized I should've posted this in the Verizon G2 section... oh well.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2