- 1 Posts
Rooting LG G2 UK Version. Do I Need to Unlock First?
I am looking to root my Uk version LG G2 which is locked to the Three network but i keep reading conflicting reports that the device needs to be fully unlocked before attempting to root the device and some say you dont have to and it is fine to root whilst locked to a single network.
Can anyone please confirm?
- 12-03-2013, 11:34 AM #2
- By bd1212 in forum Moto XReplies: 24Last Post: 12-06-2013, 02:53 PM
- By Matt_Zenick in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2013, 10:29 PM
- By smokinHawk in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2013, 02:31 PM
- By rolondot in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2013, 01:20 PM
- By Tia Ganter in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 12:50 PM