Improving Voice Notifications?
I am using a rooted (stock) LG G2. I like the Voice Notifications (under Settings > Sound) feature, which reads aloud who is calling. It used to work perfectly, but just all of a sudden, the voice's pronunciation became all screwy. When Lisa is calling, is says "Liza." When Denise calls, it says "Denize." When Joe calls, it says "Joe-ie." When James calls, it says "Jame-es." And so on.
Is there a way to improve the voice when it is reading the callers' names?
- 12-08-2013, 02:38 PM #2
Re: Improving Voice Notifications?
Maybe the Voice Notification language change? Settings>Sounds>Press voice notifcations (not the off/on) Mine is at default LG TTS+ and it has a second option for Pico TTS, and Try pressing the listen to an example.. LG sounds like the right one and you could be at pico
- By dirtyjudo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 02-12-2014, 09:25 AM
- By docsmody in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2013, 01:56 AM
- By diesteldorf in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:36 AM
- By rodgerthatz97 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2013, 10:36 AM
- By Bruninho98 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 07:08 AM