1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG Charger only

At first i thought it was just mildly infuriating that the phone charges slow with most chargers but now i'm extremely fed up.

My phone turned off due to low battery, and now it won't charge. I've tried 3 chargers and it says it cannot charge without the original charger and has disabled charging.

My issue is that someone snatched the original charger from my house. Is there any other way to charge the phone?

Default Re: LG Charger only

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Meyer View Post
    At first i thought it was just mildly infuriating that the phone charges slow with most chargers but now i'm extremely fed up.

My phone turned off due to low battery, and now it won't charge. I've tried 3 chargers and it says it cannot charge without the original charger and has disabled charging.

My issue is that someone snatched the original charger from my house. Is there any other way to charge the phone?
    You need a 2 Amp output charger. (They actually charge the G2 really fast!)
    Here's one you can buy (and there are others out there, but I know this one works):
    Amazon.com: Pwr+ Extra Long 6.5 Ft Cord 2A Rapid Charger Ac Adapter for Google Nexus 7 10 Tablet Tab ; Nexus S Phone ; Asus EEE MeMO Pad Smart ME171; Samsung Galaxy 3, Note 8.0 Tablets: Computers & Accessories

Global Posts
    132 Global Posts

The oem charger is 1.3ramp and takes forever, but has charged it when the battery has run out completely. my 2 amp car charger is the fastest, but not near as convenient when at home.

posted from LG G2

Default Re: LG Charger only

Hi, mine is D802 comes with 1.8A charger. With its original USB cable, it charges freaking fast! Usually takes less than 2 hours to fully charge 10% to 100%.