- 4 Posts
LG Charger only
At first i thought it was just mildly infuriating that the phone charges slow with most chargers but now i'm extremely fed up.
My phone turned off due to low battery, and now it won't charge. I've tried 3 chargers and it says it cannot charge without the original charger and has disabled charging.
My issue is that someone snatched the original charger from my house. Is there any other way to charge the phone?
- 12-09-2013, 05:04 PM #2
Re: LG Charger only
Here's one you can buy (and there are others out there, but I know this one works):
Amazon.com: Pwr+® Extra Long 6.5 Ft Cord 2A Rapid Charger Ac Adapter for Google Nexus 7 10 Tablet Tab ; Nexus S Phone ; Asus EEE MeMO Pad Smart ME171; Samsung Galaxy 3, Note 8.0 Tablets: Computers & Accessories
- 12-09-2013, 11:43 PM #3
- 12-10-2013, 12:26 AM #4
- By KA Ajka in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2014, 05:32 PM
- By Calgem17 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2013, 01:09 PM
- By TheCynist in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2013, 06:54 PM
- By Jacques in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2013, 12:24 PM
- By Leor888 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 10:21 PM