Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Someone regretting ?

Hi guys, I am interested is there anyone who regrets that he/she bought the LG G2 instead the Note 3 for example ? Friday my G2 is coming, but i have some doubts and i am a bit bifurcated between these two devices .....

Default Re: Someone regretting ?

None here.
    Best phone I have ever had.

Mav.

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2.

I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.

I just ordered mine and it should be here Fri or Sat. I was on the fence too. I did a ton of researched and asked a lot of questions here [thanks to everyone who helped me). What I did that helped me finally decide is I simply examined the boards here and said to myself that I would go with the phone that appears to have fewer issues. I realize that there is no perfect phone. I literally drew up a + and - sheet for both. I came to the conclusion that many more people were having issues with the N3, hence my g2 is on its way. Now good, bad or ugly, I live with it. I originally ordered a nexus 5 but returned it because I was not getting LTE with it. Turns out it was because I never had a smart phone before and ATT would not recognize the N5, so my account still had me as a basic phone. Now with the g2 coming, I will be upgrade to a smart phone and then I will be able to use my sim card in other phones and get LTE. Crazy world we live in

No regrets here, either.

In fact, I'm loving it more and more...

Global Posts
    263 Global Posts

No regrets. By far the best phone I have ever owned . Came from Note 2 and I have no desire for the Note 3.

Well my daughter don't know it yet but I'm upgrading her s3 to the LG G2 for Christmas.

I already bought the LG G tablet for her and while researching I looked a lot at the G2. Pretty impressed with what I've seen

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Ambassador

It's a good phone and I like it allot. It's not perfect but it's the best I have to date.

Quote Originally Posted by ffejjj View Post
    Well my daughter don't know it yet but I'm upgrading her s3 to the LG G2 for Christmas.

I already bought the LG G tablet for her and while researching I looked a lot at the G2. Pretty impressed with what I've seen

I may be 45, but will you adopt me?
    mostlywords and shadowsjc like this.

Nope. My plan was to purchase the N3 but I used that along with the G2 extensively and walked out the store with the G2. I never looked back nor have had any buyers remorse. Hopefully the G2 was the device that better suited your lifestyle and that's why you chose it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    I may be 45, but will you adopt me?
    Lol. I guess my daughter just benefit's from me being a gadget lover.

Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by ffejjj View Post
    Lol. I guess my daughter just benefit's from me being a gadget lover.

Similar to my case... My daughter loves gadgets too, but this time she chose SGS4 over LG.. Ordered it last Monday and she'll receive it tomorrow and we shall see how it's compared to G2... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deapenidra View Post
    Similar to my case... My daughter loves gadgets too, but this time she chose SGS4 over LG.. Ordered it last Monday and she'll receive it tomorrow and we shall see how it's compared to G2... :P
    I have both and use both. Honestly specs aside they are both almost equal and both solid phones. I tend to use the S4 for when I need a more light compact phone with more storage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdroid View Post
    I have both and use both. Honestly specs aside they are both almost equal and both solid phones. I tend to use the S4 for when I need a more light compact phone with more storage.
    Which version is your S4? I9500, I9505 or I9506? They always like to make things confusing as ever...

I assume yours is the latest which is I9506 coz only this version has the same specs as G2's.

Quote Originally Posted by Deapenidra View Post
    Which version is your S4? I9500, I9505 or I9506? They always like to make things confusing as ever...

I assume yours is the latest which is I9506 coz only this version has the same specs as G2's.
    No, that would be SCH545 and remember I mentioned specs aside.. I don't do games on phones and don't see a 'major' speed difference. However the G2 is snappier and I do not notice any lag :-)

Global Posts
    228 Global Posts

Went from Note 3 to Z1 then G2, best phone by far. No regrets.

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts

I've had the G2 for about 6 days now (came from a Note 2). Absolutely zero regrets, this phone is excellent! I've been tinkering with it nonstop (I've probably flashed between stock and AOSP ROMs at least a half dozen times since I got it).

I was thinking about getting the Note 3, but I am so glad that I went with the G2 instead. The size is much more comfortable, the camera is amazing, and the battery life is exceptional.
    Jocelyn84 and Chad Powell like this.

I never seen such a battery life...in the other phones. .. I love G2. ..

Posted via Android Central App

At first I kind of missed the size of the note, but once ya get used to the "small" size of the G2, it's great. Almost forgot how nice it is to truly have one handed operation again.

And compared to the S4, no comparison. Still better to both in every way. Screen, battery, performance, etc. So yeah, no regrets, and not missing Samsung one bit.

I came from years of Apple (4, 4s, 5, 5s), and I have no regrets.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk
    LG G2
    XPosed Framework
    G2Xposed Mods
    Viper4Audio
    Xdabbeb's Camera Mod
    Furnace Kernel

..except maybe the camera. The camera on the 5s is better overall.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk
    LG G2
    XPosed Framework
    G2Xposed Mods
    Viper4Audio
    Xdabbeb's Camera Mod
    Furnace Kernel

Nope. No regret. Right price great performance.

Sent from my LG-D802 using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    6,323 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

G2 and the word "regret simply dont go well together unless used like, I regret getting X instead of a G2."

gp8.3
    Live long and prosper.

ffejjj likes this.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

I am also amazed by everything in this phone. I can honestly say that it is the best on the market right now !

I SLEEP WITH MY G2! Say no more

Global Posts
    6,323 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Berntsen View Post
    I SLEEP WITH MY G2! Say no more
    Me too.

g2
    Live long and prosper.