1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Vine video issue..G2 or android!?

Anyone else downloaded the vine app on the G2 and noticed the video you take is squashed...like the default is 4:3 or something!? Makes the app unusable! Anyone else having this problem?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Vine video issue..G2 or android!?

No-one has had this problem??

YES ! I'm having the same problem !

Which vine app? There are a few, and I'm not aware of an official one. I use "best of vine", no problems with it

Posted via Android Central App
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

There is definitely an official vine app!, one to record vines, as opposed to viewing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhunta View Post
    Anyone else downloaded the vine app on the G2 and noticed the video you take is squashed...like the default is 4:3 or something!? Makes the app unusable! Anyone else having this problem?
    I downloaded the app to check it out and so far after 6 hours of using it. I haven't had a problem with then vine app on my G2...try uninstalling and reinstalling

I made a vine video demonstrating the problem.
    Last edited by NothingIsTrue; 12-16-2013 at 04:32 AM.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by Euan Tan View Post
    I downloaded the app to check it out and so far after 6 hours of using it. I haven't had a problem with then vine app on my G2...try uninstalling and reinstalling

Well i just redownloaded it, and it still has the same problem, see hoezaays vine, you'll see what i mean! Guess i'll stick to instagram for now.

hello ! I just recieved an update to the vine app and the problem has been fixed ! Hurrah !

I'm glad this problem has been fixed. I have another problem with Vine I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced. With respect to Vine, it ALWAYS stops after initializing to record on my phone, so it never records and cannot be used. I have sent in all of the crash reports and contacted the developers, but nothing. I have a ZTE Valet Android 4.1 phone. Does anyone have anything to offer?

I thought that I would just use Viddy for a while since Vine and Viddy are similar. But with respect to Viddy, it's more of the same. Whether I use my phone or my 2012 Nexus 7 Android 4.4.2 Tablet the processed video fails to upload. Viddy also cannot connect to Twitter and does not let you sign in with Facebook. The Viddy developers were quite nice until I had tried all of their suggestions and reported that it still was not working. Does anyone have any Viddy experience to share with me?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app