1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Running Gear

hey all!
    Well Im a Cross country and Track and field runner which requires me to run everyday and I love listening to my music thats in my LG G2 or chatting on the phone while running but i dont want to carry it in my hand all the time. I used to have an armband for my old iphone but i quickly hated it because it felt weird having it in my arm. I have a couple of shorts with pockets in the back and it works comfortably. However, the number of shorts with pockets is very small. So i was wondering if you guys found an accessory that would work around the waist area? not a fanny pack thats just weird.... maybe a clip but i feel like its not secured. so any suggestions?

Default Re: Running Gear

Nothing weird about running belts... Ran with my Nexus 4 in it listening to music no problem. Also used it in marathons as well as holding your numbers, etc. wears flat under my shirt so you can't even see. I find it better than an arm band or water bottle with phone case attached.

Quote Originally Posted by Euan Tan View Post
    hey all!
    Well Im a Cross country and Track and field runner which requires me to run everyday and I love listening to my music thats in my LG G2 or chatting on the phone while running but i dont want to carry it in my hand all the time. I used to have an armband for my old iphone but i quickly hated it because it felt weird having it in my arm. I have a couple of shorts with pockets in the back and it works comfortably. However, the number of shorts with pockets is very small. So i was wondering if you guys found an accessory that would work around the waist area? not a fanny pack thats just weird.... maybe a clip but i feel like its not secured. so any suggestions?
    Thanked by: