LG D802 weather app issue
My weather app is simply draining my battery....
I'm already with 2 hours of screen time, and 30 of standby, and I have 50% left because the weather app took 74%!!! Dors anyone have an idea why is this happening? I have gps and location services turned off, but still it says most battery is wasted due to gps...
Anyone know why is this happening?
- 12-16-2013, 07:43 AM #2
Re: LG D802 weather app issue
Reboot the phone and start again. But before you do that does the weather app update each time you wake the device up? Can you change the refresh rate? If not you may be better off ditching the weather app.
What app are you using
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
- 12-16-2013, 11:55 AM #4
- By Gary Yanover in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2014, 04:22 AM
- By jmettee in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2014, 04:18 PM
- By spawn1980 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 12:25 PM
- By Southern Digital in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 10:41 AM
- By lolwurst in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2013, 08:52 AM