Lockscreen Notifications

recoveringlefty

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently running the Android Weather widget on my lockscreen and I'd like to get call, message and email notifications under that widget. Same screen, wake from sleep, if possible. Control of the LED would be nice too.

Are there any notification widgets/apps that allow me to keep my current lockscreen weather widget and wallpaper?

heading4tomorrow

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Swipe right from the far edge of the screen (close to bezel) when locked, then hit the big plus on the lock screen, all supported widgets will be listed.
If what you want is not there, it may not be supported, check the app developer, or try a different app for lock screen widgets. Or use 3rd party lock screen.

recoveringlefty

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I may look into the 3rd party lockscreens. NiLS and Lockscreen Notifications widgets aren't what I'm looking for, apparently. It seems I have to use their clock and nothing else. When my lockscreen shortcuts are at the bottom, the notifications are small single line text that can't be swiped.

I'd like to keep my clock/weather widget of choice and to have actionable notification tiles appear when needed a la iOS. For all the ballyhoo over Android's customability, I'm finding it difficult to locate solutions for realatively easy requests.

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently running the Android Weather widget on my lockscreen and I'd like to get call, message and email notifications under that widget. Same screen, wake from sleep, if possible. Control of the LED would be nice too.

Are there any notification widgets/apps that allow me to keep my current lockscreen weather widget and wallpaper?

DashClock Widget will do all that on your lock screen

Posted via Android Central App

recoveringlefty

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
DashClock Widget will do all that on your lock screen

I had DC and I ditched it for some reason. I think it was over something as superficial as the look of the clock and weather vs. Android weather. I'm going to look into it again.

Is there a way to run two widgets, or blend two widgets on a single (stock) lockscreen?

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I had DC and I ditched it for some reason. I think it was over something as superficial as the look of the clock and weather vs. Android weather. I'm going to look into it again.

Is there a way to run two widgets, or blend two widgets on a single (stock) lockscreen?

Not on a single lock screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad