Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jtc303
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default google account or gmail

Hi Folks
    I just received my g2 and had a basic question. I obviously had to assign the phone one of my four google accounts as the main one. I am wondering for my other gmails is it best to just add them as just gmails under "other emails" or should I actually add them as a another google account. I have the option to do either or and wondering if there were pros and cons to each way. Other than trying to get the att contacts list to stop popping up, so far so good setting up things. Thanks much

Default Re: google account or gmail

Quote Originally Posted by techie5 View Post
    Hi Folks
    I just received my g2 and had a basic question. I obviously had to assign the phone one of my four google accounts as the main one. I am wondering for my other gmails is it best to just add them as just gmails under "other emails" or should I actually add them as a another google account. I have the option to do either or and wondering if there were pros and cons to each way. Other than trying to get the att contacts list to stop popping up, so far so good setting up things. Thanks much
    I would suggest assigning just one Google account to the phone so you can access and sync contacts, calendar, Chrome, etc. through one account.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: google account or gmail

Quote Originally Posted by SactoKingsFan View Post
    I would suggest assigning just one Google account to the phone so you can access and sync contacts, calendar, Chrome, etc. through one account.

Posted via Android Central App
    I have all 3 of my gmail accounts added under My Accounts, no issues with my second/third overtaking my primary...plus it allows my calendar to show all my appointments for any email address, not sure if that works with the way you suggested...? Never tried it that way

|[JTC MaxxHD]|
    rdubmu likes this.