1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Case for LG G2 with Ghost Armor Screen Protector?

Can anyone recommend a case for a T-Mobile LG G2 that will not peel off a Ghost Armor screen protector? The problem is that the protector runs to the edge. I purchased a Diztronic but that does not over lap the screen protector.

Recommendations?

Thank you in advance.

Default Re: Case for LG G2 with Ghost Armor Screen Protector?

I vote to skip the screen protector. It's (protectors)not really needed like it was back in the day.

I disagree. The screens are definitely more resistant to scratching, but they do still scratch. I am going to toss a Ghost Armour protector on my screen also, and I hate screen protectors.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk
    LG G2
    XPosed Framework
    G2Xposed Mods
    Viper4Audio
    Xdabbeb's Camera Mod
    Furnace Kernel

I haven't used a screen protector since I started using smartphone (iphone #1) and have no plans to start now.

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

I had the same issue. I went with this Poetic case. It adds minimal bulk. I'd actually prefer to have a case with more protection but this one doesn't interfere with Ghost Armor.

Amazon.com: Poetic Palette Case for LG G2 Black (AT&T Only - Model LG-D800) (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic): Cell Phones & Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by OhAlfie View Post
    I haven't used a screen protector since I started using smartphone (iphone #1) and have no plans to start now.
    It's a matter of personal preference, but I've never used one either. I've never carried my phone in my pocket however, I can see how doing this could cause scratches in the screen. I've always used a holster on my belt. My kids say it looks "geeky", but hey it works for me.

That being said I do always laugh when I see someone whip out an iPhone that looks like it has plastic wrap over the screen and the person struggles to see the screen through it. ;-)
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Thanks SCXR for your case suggestion.