Headphones with mic - Which one do you prefer?

Roy Berntsen

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Right now i am so annoyed. I lost the original headgear. My sennheiser sport, broke so i went looking for some in ear headphones with mic and volume + skip and start/pause action. oh yes and flat cable!

I thougth this was an easy task.. Well i found som a-jays that i liked. Well after testing them out the volume control does not work because it conflicts with google voice search...

I go back to the shop and the clerk finds out that the function only apply to android <2,2... Is that even alive?? He would not refund me at first but i said you cant sell gear with a certain function that dos not work on the phones actually on the market.!! :-\ So he gave my my money back but i said i want some other ones.

The guy pointed out what ones that would work and i ended up with sennheiser MM 70s. I was pretty furious at the time so i did not pay good attention to the product. Well i tried them on and of course the first thin is that there is no flat cable :mad:. Then the volume control is a totally joke. Its plastic fantastic with a movable piece.. just a joke. It works as promised but the sound is just bad, there is no base:-!

Well now i want some real ones and need your help. Here are what i want:
-In ear
-flat cable
-remote mic that can take and hang up calls, start/pause music, adjust volume, and must not look like children garden toy
-good sound

Is this so fkn hard to find?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
i love the Apple iPhone EarPods headset. a great value at $29 IMO. sleek, light, durable, high quality, good sound, inexpensive, with microphone/click button, and easily purchased and replaceable. and this is the only Apple product i've ever bought in my life!

BUT they don't meet your specs - no volume control and no flat cable.

another option is the OEM LG headset - it has the flat cable but no volume controls -

LG
Premium Wired Mobile Headset With Excellent Sound Quality And Minimalistic Design
WIRED STEREO HEADSET

HSS-F420 BLACK COLOR : Black White
$29.99

LG HSS-F420 BLACK: Premium Wired Mobile Headset | LG USA

somnambulator

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
meelectronics M9P.

I have to admit I've yet to use these as a headset, but the g2 detects them as such. they have great sound (all meelectronics stuff sounds great) for the price, flat cable, and mic with volume and play/pause.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy