Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gekko
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Headphones with mic - Which one do you prefer?

Right now i am so annoyed. I lost the original headgear. My sennheiser sport, broke so i went looking for some in ear headphones with mic and volume + skip and start/pause action. oh yes and flat cable!

I thougth this was an easy task.. Well i found som that i liked. Well after testing them out the volume control does not work because it conflicts with google voice search...

I go back to the shop and the clerk finds out that the function only apply to android <2,2... Is that even alive?? He would not refund me at first but i said you cant sell gear with a certain function that dos not work on the phones actually on the market.!! So he gave my my money back but i said i want some other ones.

The guy pointed out what ones that would work and i ended up with . I was pretty furious at the time so i did not pay good attention to the product. Well i tried them on and of course the first thin is that there is no flat cable . Then the volume control is a totally joke. Its plastic fantastic with a movable piece.. just a joke. It works as promised but the sound is just bad, there is no base

Well now i want some real ones and need your help. Here are what i want:
    -In ear
    -flat cable
    -remote mic that can take and hang up calls, start/pause music, adjust volume, and must not look like children garden toy
    -good sound

Is this so fkn hard to find?

Default Re: Headphones with mic - Which one do you prefer?

i love the Apple iPhone EarPods headset. a great value at $29 IMO. sleek, light, durable, high quality, good sound, inexpensive, with microphone/click button, and easily purchased and replaceable. and this is the only Apple product i've ever bought in my life!

BUT they don't meet your specs - no volume control and no flat cable.

another option is the OEM LG headset - it has the flat cable but no volume controls -

LG
    Premium Wired Mobile Headset With Excellent Sound Quality And Minimalistic Design
    WIRED STEREO HEADSET

HSS-F420 BLACK COLOR : Black White
    $29.99

what about these from eBay?

Headphones with mic - Which one do you prefer?-kgrhqqokp0fjf-t3e-gbsumff8rbg-60_12.jpg

NEW LG QUADBEAT2 LG Optimus G2 Genuine HeadsetsIn Ear Headphone Earphone Bundle

Thanked by:
    Roy Berntsen likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    what about these from eBay?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$(KGrHqQOKp0FJF!T3e-GBSUmFF8RBg~~60_12.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	97934

NEW LG QUADBEAT2 LG Optimus G2 Genuine HeadsetsIn Ear Headphone Earphone Bundle

NICE!! WP, WD and ty

Will order asap

Pls tell me how they worked out.

meelectronics M9P.

I have to admit I've yet to use these as a headset, but the g2 detects them as such. they have great sound (all meelectronics stuff sounds great) for the price, flat cable, and mic with volume and play/pause.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk