04-14-2017 07:48 AM
56 123
tools
    old thread, but I changed cable (to original) and change usb port (from usb3 to usb2) and it worked fine.
    06-26-2016 08:26 AM
    Hi!
    I had this problem with my Xperia M, and here is what worked for me:
    there is an application that's called 'USB-connection' or something like, that's responsible for the USB communication on android.
    From the settings you can access it's page, and see it running. I forced it to stop, then deleted the data. Afterwards I connected it to the PC, and worked fine.
    07-19-2016 03:26 PM
    I was getting the same thing. Not only that, but when I opened this one particular folder, Windows would take time to "think" about it, and then it would display the list folder names followed by a list of hard drive icons. I'd never seen anything like that before.

There were two folders I'd recently created that were acting strangely. They were there on the SD card, but when I tried to access them on the phone, they didn't display.

I was able to fix the problem by connecting the phone to a different computer. On that computer, I didn't get the error message, and I deleted the two new folders. After that, everything worked fine.
    08-27-2016 02:29 AM
    I noticed something that may be relevant. When I clicked on the folder on the PC side of the connection, it only showed one mp3 file. So, I tried to refresh the folder by copying music that I thought went "missing". But if I use a file manager app on my Motorola Droid Turbo 2, I see that the file I was trying to copy was actually already there. My player apps could see the mp3's, including the most recent one, the one that was the only one showing in the folder on the PC file explorer side.

Why wouldn't all the music in that folder be visible, I wonder?
    02-11-2017 10:09 PM
    I just had this issue - this trick helped! Literally just had to drag the top toolbar of my phone down to see the USB option, click it, and change the settings to file transfer.

After I did this, the phone folder closed and reopened on my PC. It actually loaded all my folders and files that time around, so try this if you have issues!

This is where I got the idea from.

02-17-2017 10:25 PM
    Team,

You will find a rogue driver in device manager.

disable it and connect your phone to usb port.

it will work
    04-14-2017 07:48 AM
56 123