Is there a way to turn off auto volume reduction?
I don't use headphones much, but I do listen to music and podcasts in my car a lot.
Whenever I plug in the cord to the speaker output jack (my car doesn't have bluetooth), it reduces the volume to protect my ears.
I don't need to protect my hearing (under these circumstances), and every time I plug in I have to turn up the volume to full to hear it properly.
Is there any way to turn off this auto-ear-protect volume reduction?
- 12-26-2013, 01:47 PM #2
- By npaladin-2000 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 01-23-2014, 03:17 PM
- By phillyluna in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 9Last Post: 12-28-2013, 10:04 AM
- By seekhim in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 06:37 PM
- By Rhianna Huizenga in forum Samsung StratosphereReplies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2013, 03:36 PM
- By britcova in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 12:11 PM