Has my G2's battery gone bad?

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
The first time I charged it using the wall it was pretty fast and got up to 100%. Now I charge it and it's barely moving at all. For instance, it is at 22% now and this is after I've just done a factory reset, and it says it is going to take 7 hours and 2 minutes to fully charge. It took ages for that information to even come up too. Before I did the factory reset (desperate last resort) it was saying it was going to take 29 hours to fully charge. It's not on slow charge mode, it says "Charging (AC)" and I've used both the charger and cable that came with the phone and a HTC one and both are the same. I've only had it a month or two.

I got it online from Amazon. Please tell me I can fix this and I'm not going to have to tediously exchange emails with LG and have to package and ship it to them.

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
Whomever is your service provider bring it to their store for deeper diagnostics.....

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

Euan Tan

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Try doing a full battery cycle which is draining it to 0% and it turns off then charge it up to 100% while turned off..it might reset it... Sometimes the indicator is inaccurate ..it may say 28% but you actually have 45% or something or say its 100% but ur actually at 12% so try that first

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12