1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Has my G2's battery gone bad?

The first time I charged it using the wall it was pretty fast and got up to 100%. Now I charge it and it's barely moving at all. For instance, it is at 22% now and this is after I've just done a factory reset, and it says it is going to take 7 hours and 2 minutes to fully charge. It took ages for that information to even come up too. Before I did the factory reset (desperate last resort) it was saying it was going to take 29 hours to fully charge. It's not on slow charge mode, it says "Charging (AC)" and I've used both the charger and cable that came with the phone and a HTC one and both are the same. I've only had it a month or two.

I got it online from Amazon. Please tell me I can fix this and I'm not going to have to tediously exchange emails with LG and have to package and ship it to them.

Default Re: Has my G2's battery gone bad?

Whomever is your service provider bring it to their store for deeper diagnostics.....

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Adawg1203 View Post
    Whomever is your service provider bring it to their store for deeper diagnostics.....

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app
    My service provider does not stock this phone though.

Try doing a full battery cycle which is draining it to 0% and it turns off then charge it up to 100% while turned off..it might reset it... Sometimes the indicator is inaccurate ..it may say 28% but you actually have 45% or something or say its 100% but ur actually at 12% so try that first

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by: