battery drain with netflix?
the G2 so far has been great in terms of battery with everything but playing games and streaming videso for me over wifi.
Just curious how long can you stream movies before you have to charge? I lost about 20% on a 40 minute HD show, to me that seems very fast and brightness was only at 21% plus wifi
- 12-29-2013, 06:32 PM #2
- 1,120 Posts
- AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1
Re: battery drain with netflix?
Radio running 100% of the time (it's transmitting acks constantly). Screen running 100% of the time. GPU running hard. That's using a lot of battery even if the screen brightness is low.
How long? I don't have an S2, so I can't say, but with a phone that's going to be using more current than than the charger port can supply, the time between charges will depend on the difference between the amount being used and the amount being supplied.
- By Gavvykinz in forum LG G2Replies: 37Last Post: 01-03-2014, 12:25 PM
- By MightyPup in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 01-02-2014, 01:10 AM
- By paul397 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 05:48 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2013, 10:15 PM
- By remobec in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:26 PM