- 01-02-2014, 09:43 AM #2
- 01-02-2014, 10:18 AM #3
- 402 Posts
I've been trying Themer (sp) on and off now for a few months and every time I think I found a "cool" theme, it ends up lacking or just to darn buggy and I delete it and go back to stock. And so far I've been MUCH happier using the stock theme than any other themes out there. Note that I've tried Nova as well...same issues.
- 01-02-2014, 11:41 AM #5
- 01-02-2014, 11:43 AM #6
- 39 Posts
I downloaded and use a combination of "Biz" theme and "My HD Wallpapers" from the LG Smartstore. Problem is I lose the transparent nav bar. If I go back to the stock theme, I get the transparent nav bar but I lose the "Biz" icons. How can I use the "Biz" icons in the stock theme?
- 01-02-2014, 02:18 PM #7
- 01-02-2014, 02:42 PM #8
- 01-02-2014, 11:50 PM #9
- 01-03-2014, 03:21 AM #10
- 9 Posts
- 01-03-2014, 03:38 AM #11
- 148 Posts
Icon masking is to ensure that all icons are themed according to some rules (eg make all icons darker/lighter, monochrome, smaller/larger, etc). The end result is that all icon themes in go launcher will have some which are themed and all the rest which are not, and it looks inconsistent and ugly.
Another disadvantage is that it seems to eat battery life for some reason.
- 01-04-2014, 07:56 PM #12
- By Karsakoff in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 12:11 PM
- By Stuart Campbell in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2014, 11:23 PM
- By phirephoto in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 04:00 PM
- By Manns41078 in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2013, 01:45 PM
- By ceescoenen in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2013, 05:01 PM