Touch sensitive issues?
Anyone else seeing problem with the screen sensitivity? It get really hyper sensitive.I've had the phone month this problem didnt show up till about a week ago and has gotten progressively worse. To the point today it would not respond at all to touch.Pearl >curve8900 >curve8330 >HTC Hero >HTC EVO 4G>Optimus S >Nexus S 4G >HTC EVO 4G >Epic Touch 4G>Galaxy Nexus>HTC One S>GNote 2>Nexus 4>LG G2
- 01-02-2014, 04:10 PM #2
- 423 Posts
Re: Touch sensitive issues?
The search function here is your friend.
- By SntaCruz83 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 28Last Post: 04-12-2014, 12:54 PM
- By JohnnyBroccoli in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 01-05-2014, 03:27 PM
- By coopdogyo in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:57 AM
- By craigrn16 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 01-03-2014, 12:30 AM
- By djr7572 in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 01-02-2014, 05:10 PM