LG G2 (Au) not compatible with Netflix
Just moved to android and am having a problem getting the Netflix app from the play store. I'm located in Australia which isn't an issue as I use a vpn service to view on my other devices.
The issue seems to be I get, your device is not compatible with this app.
Anyone else had this issue and found a work around?
Many thanks, New android user.
Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk
- 03-28-2014, 02:29 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: LG G2 (Au) not compatible with Netflix
I'm in the US and while I can download the Netflix app, it doesn't function. I csn log in, scroll through selection, start a video. But it plays 2 - 5 seconds and the picture freezes while the audio continues. I have uninstalled the app twice and reinstalled but the same error continues to occur. I left a bad review on Google play hoping the Netflix folks will fix the problem but maybe there aren't enough lg g2 owners complaining. Maybe its just my phone. Anyone else having a conflict with Netflix and their lg g2?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-29-2014, 09:19 PM #3
- By NathanC4078 in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 16Last Post: 04-10-2014, 01:16 AM
- By Ashleigh O in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2014, 02:58 AM
- By radyoactive in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 14Last Post: 01-10-2014, 11:10 PM
- By pwscott in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2014, 12:00 AM
- By Lucas Barbosa in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2014, 09:58 PM