Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ok I just got the LG G2 it's my first smartphone and I need some help.

So I'm finally getting around to using the internet on this thing and having problems. I using chrome app to access the internet. I don't have a problem typing and searching stuff. What I am having a problem with is bookmarking my fav sites. So I saved the site as a bookmark so when I go to bookmarks it's not there. There's something I'm not getting. For some reason I don't see anywhere they are at ? This so annoying. I tried youtubing someone showing how to do this and not find anything for the LG G2 phone specifically. I want to bookmark my fav sites and acess them easily and be able to move some of these bookmarks to my home screen. thanks alot I really hope someone can take the time to explain this in detail.

Default Re: Ok I just got the LG G2 it's my first smartphone and I need some help.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott111 View Post
    So I'm finally getting around to using the internet on this thing and having problems. I using chrome app to access the internet. I don't have a problem typing and searching stuff. What I am having a problem with is bookmarking my fav sites. So I saved the site as a bookmark so when I go to bookmarks it's not there. There's something I'm not getting. For some reason I don't see anywhere they are at ? This so annoying. I tried youtubing someone showing how to do this and not find anything for the LG G2 phone specifically. I want to bookmark my fav sites and acess them easily and be able to move some of these bookmarks to my home screen. thanks alot I really hope someone can take the time to explain this in detail.
    You should find them by going to

Menu >bookmarks>mobile bookmarks

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Ok I just got the LG G2 it's my first smartphone and I need some help.

Make sure you saved the Bookmark to MOBILE Bookmarks and Mobile Bookmarks are showing in your bookmarks in Chrome.

Sent from my LG G2 using magic.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Ok I got it now. I've noticed that the phone has imported all my bookmarks from my PC from IE internet explorer, which is odd cause I don't use it. The only browser I've ever used on this PC is Firefox. The thing is I don't even have chrome installed on my pc. All this is fine I don't know how it did. I was screwing around and deleted some of my bookmarks that the phone imported is there a way that it can do that again so I have all my bookmarks reloaded into my phone again so I'm not missing any ? thanks
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Actually I have another question,

So if I want to listen to my mp3's on my phone, do I simply connect the phone to the pc and drag and drop the mp3's in the phone will it put them in right folder automaticly ? Then what do I do to play them just tap on the mp3 is there already a app install on the phone to play them ? thanks

You can drag and drop music from pc to the G2. It should end up in the correct folder. Google music manager works well for up to 20,000 songs.

There's two music players (LG and google) that come with the phone.

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk