Is it possible to use G2 camera app in GS4?
I was curious if anyone knows if it's possible to rip just the camera app from a G2 ROM for use in a GS4 running a GE ROM?
I love the Optimus G Pro and the G2's camera. It has ZERO shutter lag, something which I cannot find in any other camera app so far. I used to use the G Pro for work and loved how fast the camera was. Which is crucial when you are trying to take pictures of your child.
So I was wonder if the camera app in the G2 is deeply intertwined in the OS like the camera on the GS4 is, or if all I would need would be the camera APK file.
- 01-12-2014, 12:02 AM #2
Re: Is it possible to use G2 camera app in GS4?
I don't think so. Most of those apps are signed to the ROM. You can't just pull them and try to install them.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By I Can Be Your Hero in forum Moto XReplies: 52Last Post: 01-15-2014, 11:02 PM
- By hasonboss in forum EntertainmentReplies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2014, 11:04 AM
- By magus7091 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 09:41 AM
- By tintal in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-10-2014, 04:48 PM
- By aseke in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 11:01 PM