LG G2 - Newly rooted and can't flash recovery... HELP!
I just rooted my Verizon LG G2 and I'm wanting to Flash a recovery so I can start flashing roms. I have the TWRP Image but every time I try to Flash using flashify it just reboots with the LG logo and goes blank. I'm on the latest update VS98012B.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-12-2014, 05:29 PM #2
- 01-12-2014, 07:32 PM #3
- 01-12-2014, 08:21 PM #5
- 01-13-2014, 12:51 AM #7
- 01-13-2014, 01:08 AM #8
- 01-13-2014, 01:22 AM #9
- 7 Posts
Re: LG G2 - Newly rooted and can't flash recovery... HELP!
I found that app Freegee earlier and used it. It let me get into both recoveries. The problem im having now is that TWRP fails when i try to flash CM 10.2 and CWM freezes on wiping/cache while doing a factory reset before i try to install CM 10.2
- 01-13-2014, 09:20 PM #11
- 01-14-2014, 03:45 PM #12
- 01-14-2014, 04:33 PM #13
- By androidashlea in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2014, 09:42 PM
- By Vanamali C Shastry in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8Replies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 01:18 AM
- By donm527 in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2014, 08:09 AM
- By Clare K1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2014, 11:12 AM
- By pramoth_rj in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 10:05 AM