Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mrsmumbles
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Where to buy LG G2 32 Gb in UK?

Does anyone know where I can buy a Lg G2 32 Gb in the uk ?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Where to buy LG G2 32 Gb in UK?

EBay.. It's the only choice you have...

I bought mine on EBay from Hong Kong

Posted via Android Central App on my awesome LG G2
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks for the responses. I've found on Ebay the LG G2 D802, is this the wright model for the uk and is it 4g compatible? I'm really in two minds about getting the Lg, it's just that it has a larger screen than the Nexus 5 but similar spec.

The G2 does have better specs than the Nexus 5 but I would never buy a smartphone off anyone who wasn't an authorized reseller. The counterfeit phone industry is a boom market.

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    8,983 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmumbles View Post
    The G2 does have better specs than the Nexus 5 but I would never buy a smartphone off anyone who wasn't an authorized reseller. The counterfeit phone industry is a boom market.

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2
    eBay has some pretty reliable sellers and often has Buyer protection for those sellers. I only buy from people with good feedback

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Yes the D802 is the correct model. AFAIK it is compatible with UK 4g. Im on 3, so dont have it yet, so can't say for sure. As for buying off EBay, I have been buying and selling phones on EBay for years, never had a problem. I always buy from reputable business sellers with good feedback

Posted via Android Central App on my awesome LG G2

OP, check out this thread on hotukdeals.

Lg g2 32gb d802 349 del @digitalrev - Hot UK Deals

That's the company that I got my 32gb lg g2 from (digitalrev). I'm on the 3 network.

It's listed as 359 but I think the code from that thread gets you another 10 off.

I got mine from a UK seller on eBay. Their seller feedback was something like 99.8%, and they had a range of different smartphones and cameras, so they seemed legit. And it turned out that they were. I got my g2 new, box was sealed, plastic covers still on the phone. No evidence that it was counter fit. It came in the same g2 box I'd seen in videos, it's compatible with the drivers from LG's site, OS is definitely official LG, everything works as expected. The box contained all of the extras, earphones, charger, sim key. The name of the seller is ukbnsuk. They're legit. I had an argument with someone about this who insisted my phone was either fake or not new, because the price was pretty low, it actually pissed me off.

I paid 440 for my g2 last year, but the last time I checked, they were selling the white 32gb g2 for 380.