Considering a G2
I'm considering jumping to an LG G2 from Moto X and have some questions.
1) As I understand it, the stock launcher/LG's UI features unread count flags on some apps (Mail, Messaging, etc). Is there a way to disable this, or do you have to download another launcher to get away from it? That whole unread count flag is reminding of me of my iPhone and I'm trying to get away from my iPhone. I'd rather just rely on Notification Center to show me new emails and texts.
2) What's the consensus on "Voice Mate" compared to other devices in this category? Does it seem to work pretty well?
3) Can I still create location-based reminders within Google Now?
4) The Calendar is app is always important to me. How's the functionality on the LG?
Thanks in advance!!
Re: Considering a G2
1) I dunno, doesn't bother me.
Originally Posted by djr7572
2) The voice mate is terrible, but Google Now works excellently so no need for voice mate.
3) You get full Google Now functionality.
4) It's great.
5) It's a great phone!!!