LG G2 blurry camera with any mouvement or act

dra gon 379

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
That's too bad.. IOS ??? Best phone camera ever ??? How !!! Any mouvement or any act the pic goes blurry i miss my iphone cam nd my s4 cam.. beside no video download mode !!! S1 has it nd LG G2 no !!! Any help maybe software issues ???

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
That's too bad.. IOS ??? Best phone camera ever ??? How !!! Any mouvement or any act the pic goes blurry i miss my iphone cam nd my s4 cam.. beside no video download mode !!! S1 has it nd LG G2 no !!! Any help maybe software issues ???
You check through the Play Store to see if there are alternatives to the features you don' have with the device and wish you did. Regarding blurry photos, that's a hardware issue that most mobile devices (smartphones) have. The LG G2 is a great phone with a great camera. But like most devices, will produce blurry images if the subject is in motion. Yes, it could also be a software issue. But that' may require re-coding of the device to further tune the camera to your liking.

dra gon 379

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah.. i agree with you but the difference that the other smartphones have a better camera if we are talking about the shutter speed.. and i feel sorry when i see a better shutter speed and better features in older phone's camera !!! Anyway hope they find a solution and i think it's software issues..
Thanks for your reply and hope i did ok with my language cz english isn't my native language

dra gon 379

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Solution is that when u take shots indoor with low light shutter will be slow to give more light.. outdoor is fast so even u move ur hand no problem so just be carefull in low light dnt move ur hand much

mike31082

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried putting the camera in sports mode? I would assume it's for taking pics of moving subjects, but I haven't tried it out yet myself.

Posted via Android Central App

dra gon 379

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Nah that's for different thing.. but just simple for good bright pucture when no good light shutter speed goes slower but any movement in the picture give motions nd blurry sometimes.. but when there is good light shutter speed go faster so even in mouvement pictures are more clear

That's it

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed that this camera tends to use slower shutter speeds, and then compensates for it with OIS. That's ok in good lighting, but anything less than that and you get blur with any movement of the subject.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital