1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G2 blurry camera with any mouvement or act

That's too bad.. IOS ??? Best phone camera ever ??? How !!! Any mouvement or any act the pic goes blurry i miss my iphone cam nd my s4 cam.. beside no video download mode !!! S1 has it nd LG G2 no !!! Any help maybe software issues ???

Global Posts
    6,746 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: LG G2 blurry camera with any mouvement or act

Quote Originally Posted by dra gon 379 View Post
    That's too bad.. IOS ??? Best phone camera ever ??? How !!! Any mouvement or any act the pic goes blurry i miss my iphone cam nd my s4 cam.. beside no video download mode !!! S1 has it nd LG G2 no !!! Any help maybe software issues ???
    You check through the Play Store to see if there are alternatives to the features you don' have with the device and wish you did. Regarding blurry photos, that's a hardware issue that most mobile devices (smartphones) have. The LG G2 is a great phone with a great camera. But like most devices, will produce blurry images if the subject is in motion. Yes, it could also be a software issue. But that' may require re-coding of the device to further tune the camera to your liking.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yeah.. i agree with you but the difference that the other smartphones have a better camera if we are talking about the shutter speed.. and i feel sorry when i see a better shutter speed and better features in older phone's camera !!! Anyway hope they find a solution and i think it's software issues..
    Thanks for your reply and hope i did ok with my language cz english isn't my native language

The G2 should have an action mode. Have you tried that?

Posted via Android Central App
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I called services nd they told me it's a hardware issue nd they will give another one or fix the camera.. thx for ur help anyway

Hmm. Action shots are blurry for me too. I really don't like this camera at all.

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Solution is that when u take shots indoor with low light shutter will be slow to give more light.. outdoor is fast so even u move ur hand no problem so just be carefull in low light dnt move ur hand much

Have you tried putting the camera in sports mode? I would assume it's for taking pics of moving subjects, but I haven't tried it out yet myself.

9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Nah that's for different thing.. but just simple for good bright pucture when no good light shutter speed goes slower but any movement in the picture give motions nd blurry sometimes.. but when there is good light shutter speed go faster so even in mouvement pictures are more clear

That's it

I have noticed that this camera tends to use slower shutter speeds, and then compensates for it with OIS. That's ok in good lighting, but anything less than that and you get blur with any movement of the subject.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk
    LG G2
    XPosed Framework
    G2Xposed Mods
    Viper4Audio
    Xdabbeb's Camera Mod
    Furnace Kernel