- 34 Posts
Display on for any notifications
Is there any option to allow the display to turn on when any type of notification (email, txt, voicemail, etc..) is received? I hear beeps and see the LED light, but would like the display to actually come on to show the lock screen.
- 01-17-2014, 11:34 PM #2
Re: Display on for any notifications
The only way I know of doing this is to use an app called Light Flow to handle your LED notifications. Once you install, tap "Notifications", tap an app from the list and right on the first screen it'll have an option to switch the screen on for 5 seconds.
- 01-18-2014, 12:17 AM #3
- By Mike-Mike in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2014, 12:51 PM
- By westiewanderer in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 9Last Post: 01-23-2014, 08:16 AM
- By mzsh92 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2014, 06:18 PM
- By eekfu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2014, 01:02 PM
- By mchockeyvette27 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:46 AM