1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default traffic cam app

Do any of you guys know a good traffic cam app. I use Traffic Land on my pc and its great for viewing traffic cameras from all over the USA, but could not find that they have an app. Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: traffic cam app

Quote Originally Posted by techie5 View Post
    Do any of you guys know a good traffic cam app. I use Traffic Land on my pc and its great for viewing traffic cameras from all over the USA, but could not find that they have an app. Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    I found this one:

It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
    Thanked by:

I don't use traffic cameras, don't know apps, but searched in market for "trafficland", first link was to their app, one that @wizzrah posted. It was impossible to miss. It would have been faster to search than to type a question here, just saying
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I did search, but sometimes someone out here knows of apps or other non-play store apps I am not aware of. Thanks

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by ddavtian View Post
    I don't use traffic cameras, don't know apps, but searched in market for "trafficland", first link was to their app, one that @wizzrah posted. It was impossible to miss. It would have been faster to search than to type a question here, just saying
    There's nothing wrong with posting a simple question.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix