- 2 Posts
LG G2 video editing problem
It looks like the G2 records video as an mp4. Adding to Windows Movie Maker for editing
significantly downgrades video quality. I don't want to have to convert each video before adding to the video editing software.
(I have used .avi videos which maintain quality in the past in Movie Maker.)
1. Is my only option to convert before editing?
2. Is there a better video editing program that won't change the qualities of the LG mp4 videos?
- By Samsung888 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2014, 06:41 AM
- By Don164 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 19Last Post: 01-20-2014, 03:40 PM
- By mike31082 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 01-20-2014, 01:01 PM
- By erixon84 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2014, 01:01 PM
- By brick58 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2014, 10:31 AM