- 99 Posts
How can I set default app associations?
I'm a new G2 owner, I came over from the HTC EVO and I was wondering if there was a way to set app associations on the g2? On the EVO there was a setting that let me set my default browser, mail client, messanger, youtube/hyperlink app etc. is there any way to do this on the g2?
- 01-21-2014, 10:04 PM #2
re: How can I set default app associations?
Absolutely — these default app association settings are built into Android. If you have multiple apps installed that can handle a given action, you should see a dialog prompt asking which app you would like to use. You can reset this association in Settings > Apps, by selecting the currently-used app and using the 'clear defaults' button.
- 01-21-2014, 10:10 PM #3
Re: How can I set default app associations?
- 01-22-2014, 07:31 AM #5
- 01-22-2014, 09:38 AM #6
- By jrjones60 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-23-2016, 04:10 PM
- By thatguy97 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 9Last Post: 04-27-2015, 01:34 PM
- By Seth Lamb1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 26Last Post: 07-15-2014, 08:38 PM
- By 2Tall_TityBoi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 02:31 PM
- By djr7572 in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 08:20 PM