ActivSync isn't working
Hi.Don't know if you can help, but I have a LG G2 phone with android 4.2 and can't sync my email and calendar in the email app that cames with the phone. I've tryed roadsync and it works fine, the problem is that the app it's not for free and the avaluation it's almost finished. Already tryed to contact LG and they just say that the problem it's from Android OS. Can you help me?
- 01-22-2014, 07:31 AM #2
- 01-24-2014, 06:55 AM #4
- 38 Posts
Re: ActivSync isn't working
OK, I'll see if I can help.
First, since you mentioned it, "ActivSync" only works with WindowsMobile type phones, not Android.
Also, which email and calendar app are you using on your phone?
On your phone, tap on the settings icon and go to the "general" settings section.
Look for the section marked "accounts"
Next, tap on the "+" symbol to add an account.
From the list, choose Microsoft Exchange
After that it will walk you through the account settings.
Hope that helps get you started.
- By Nicholas Talbot in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-18-2014, 07:46 PM
- By ToddL in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 03-04-2014, 10:02 AM
- By Josh Martin3 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2014, 05:20 PM
- By smalba in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2014, 01:08 AM
- By simon2008 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 02:14 AM