- 11 Posts
How to make you LG G2 faster?
I dont know if im expecting too much, but if they say fast im really expecting it to be fast. My g2 now lags a little bit and i dont know why. I still have 15gb of free space. And i constantly clear my cache.
Currently the lag i was experiencing happens when i qslide, open new apps such as viber. At first it didn't bother me but now it does. I found an internet article saying that i can make my g2 faster by changing the temp property settings. Is this true? Could you help me make my g2 faster.
Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-25-2014 at 11:44 AM.
- 01-25-2014, 10:20 AM #2
- 50 Posts
Re: How to make you lg g2 faster?
Sent from my Xperia Z1s
- 01-25-2014, 12:19 PM #3
- 162 Posts
- 01-25-2014, 04:50 PM #4Master of Time and Space
We can dance if we want to. We can leave your friends behind. 'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine.
- 1,142 Posts
- 01-25-2014, 05:59 PM #5
- 01-26-2014, 04:44 PM #6
- By owensch1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:59 AM
- By zetodavido in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 06:33 PM
- By Sonix in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 08:24 AM
- By m3mpower in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-26-2014, 01:09 PM
- By rb_stern in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 04:04 PM