1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to make you LG G2 faster?

I dont know if im expecting too much, but if they say fast im really expecting it to be fast. My g2 now lags a little bit and i dont know why. I still have 15gb of free space. And i constantly clear my cache.
    Currently the lag i was experiencing happens when i qslide, open new apps such as viber. At first it didn't bother me but now it does. I found an internet article saying that i can make my g2 faster by changing the temp property settings. Is this true? Could you help me make my g2 faster.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-25-2014 at 11:44 AM.

Default Re: How to make you lg g2 faster?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Cordovez View Post
    I dont know if im expecting too much, but if they say fast im really expecting it to be fast. My g2 now lags a little bit and i dont know why. I still have 15gb of free space. And i constantly clear my cache.
    Currently the lag i was experiencing happens when i qslide, open new apps such as viber. At first it didn't bother me but now it does. I found an internet article saying that i can make my g2 faster by changing the temp property settings. Is this true? Could you help me make my g2 faster.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    I had the same issue with the G2. It was nice and snappy out the box but after awhile it started lagging consistently once all my apps were installed. I did several things to make it smoother and it worked quite well. First thing I did was go into developers option and change the transition setting to 0. And this one works best but you have to be rooted, download the app Trickster MOD kernel settings and change the kernel setting to on demand

Sent from my Xperia Z1s
    Thanked by:

Apparently it is true, but i can't testify because i've not noticed any lag.
    About that high temp setting - When you play games and other other activities that demand the most out of your cpu, your phone will throttle the cpu so thjat it doesn't get too hot.
    What this little trick does is prevents that cpu throttling so that your phone performs better and faster, and this gets rid of any lag you may have

It's well documented but take care with what you change in the hidden menu.
    Thanked by 2:
    Master of Time and Space

Quote Originally Posted by RobotHeaven View Post
    It's well documented but take care with what you change in the hidden menu.
    No option for us Sprinters?

Mav.

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2.
    We can dance if we want to. We can leave your friends behind. 'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by VW Maverick View Post

Mav.

Ah that sucks. Is it just that option that's not available or is it because you don't have the hidden menu?

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VW Maverick View Post

Mav.

You have to enable developer options. I think it's Settings-about phone-software-build + tap build 7 times.

Sent from Sprint LG G2