Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By dctokyo
  • 1 Post By UJ95x
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question LG isai LGL22

HI everyone, just join.

Just got a LG isai LGL22
    and wondering what is the best MicroSDHC to get for it.
    it seems that Sandisk has a lot of problems so was thinking of going with Toshiba.

"isai" has a 5.2inch (423ppi) full HD display featuring LG's IPS panel. Although the screen is large, the body is only 72mm wide and 9.1mm thick.

One of the most interesting points of this model is something called "isai Screen". If you flick the screen left to right, the latest information for different categories such as news, SNS and movies will show up, and if you flick it up and down, you can view each timeline. And "isai Screen" enables you to check the latest news without activating applications. Also, its "Knock-on" function, allows you to turn the smartphone on and off by tapping 2 times on the display.

It is waterproof and compatible with Osaifu Keitai (mobile wallet), One-seg, and infrared data communication.

4 colors are available: blue, aqua, white and black.
    Last edited by dctokyo; 03-13-2014 at 07:36 PM.
    LG-isai
    RocketSauce83 likes this.

Global Posts
    5,526 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Default Re: LG isai LGL22

Kingston and Lexar are pretty good too. Haven't had issues with SanDisk myself but a lot of people with Samsung phones do

Posted via Android Central App
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
    B. Diddy likes this.

Welcome to Android Central! Sandisk is actually a pretty reliable brand (as is Toshiba). The problems you read about could be due more to (a) counterfeit cards, which you're at more risk for if you order from some random vendor on eBay, and (b) device issues, like for example Samsung devices' propensity to have problems with reading and writing to the cards.
    UJ95x likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks everyone,
    I will try out the SanDisk Extreme microSDXC card 64GB .

By the way, it seems that the LG isai is the same as the G2 but can do external storage up to 64GB
    LG-isai

Do you know if this phone can be rooted and unlocked? Have been searching the internet, but information is hard to find since I am not bilingual (Japanese).

Thanks.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by dstriderx View Post
    Do you know if this phone can be rooted and unlocked? Have been searching the internet, but information is hard to find since I am not bilingual (Japanese).

Thanks.
    Sorry I do not, but you're best bet is to go here and ask the question as it is for Japanese users of LG
    LG-isai