- 8 Posts
Wifi Signal on LG G2
So I just got a new G2 from T-mobile, and I've noticed that the wifi signal is about one bar lower than my old HTC One and even my pc. I have 4 bars on my PC and only 2 on my phone, and I averaged at least 3 on my HTC One. Even at work where on my One i got 2-3 max, the G2 sometimes struggles to connect. Anybody else notice this or is it just me?
- 01-29-2014, 07:14 PM #2
Re: Wifi Signal on LG G2
You cannot compare "bars" on one phone to another (whether wifi, LTE, voice, etc.). Every manufacturer has their own interpretation on what signal level maps to how many "bars".
Instead you would want to look at signal strength, dbMs. Or just got straight to a speed test like SpeedTest.net.
Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app
- By darigaaz12 in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 4Last Post: 02-20-2014, 12:45 AM
- By Thanasis Karanasos in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 09:46 AM
- By mellydance in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-30-2014, 08:07 PM
- By srgonu in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2014, 06:44 PM
- By Vanillaware LLC in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2014, 04:13 PM