1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My "Notification LED" Menu option is MISSING under the "Edit Contact" Options!

Like the title states, my "Notification LED" Menu option is actually missing, under the "Edit Contact" Options!
    The last option I have is "Ringtone" and then it says "+ Add another field". My service provider is Rogers for my G2 and the exact phone model is D803. Any idea what's going on ? Brand new phone from the store. 

And I followed what this says:

Does anyone else have any experience with this? Again, I am with Rogers (Canadian Provider)

Global Posts
    506 Global Posts

Default Re: My "Notification LED" Menu option is MISSING under the "Edit Contact" Options!

This feature is not available on the D-803. Just the D-800 (ATT), I believe.
    Klotar -- Supervising Manager,
    The Department of Redundancy Department
    LG Optimus G2 D-803 | Android 4.4.2 | Rogers Wireless
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: My "Notification LED" Menu option is MISSING under the "Edit Contact" Options!

Quote Originally Posted by Klotar View Post
    This feature is not available on the D-803. Just the D-800 (ATT), I believe.
    Interesting. And there's no way around this? D-803 is rooted, maybe there is a way to get the software into it for the LED?

I have the feature on my LG D-802. (international version)

Global Posts
    506 Global Posts

Ah, wasn't sure about the 802 and it's sub variants. I know that it's not on the 801 or VS980 but only checked 800 and 803 manuals.
    Klotar -- Supervising Manager,
    The Department of Redundancy Department
    LG Optimus G2 D-803 | Android 4.4.2 | Rogers Wireless