- 60 Posts
Cyanogenmod and OIS
I decided to root and install Cyanogenmod 10.2 stable for a few reasons. Without going into details there's some things I'd like to try and fix (workaround)
One major issue for me is OIS. AOSP camera doesn't seem to work with it. Is there a workaround to get OIS working on cyanogenmod?
Even if its a Google Play camera app.
Sent from my LG-D801 using TapatalkYour neighborhood tech enthusiast
- 02-02-2014, 09:34 AM #2
Re: Cyanogenmod and OIS
No because it's baked into the lg Roms. The best you could do is maybe find an app that has software ois which isn't as good but better than nothing. Even then I don't know if those apps exist
Sent from my LG-LS980 using TapatalkRazr>Juke>POS Blitz(Broken)>Droid> Epic 4g(returned)>Nexus S 4g
From Nexus With Love
- By Kyle Crawford in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 02-21-2014, 02:17 PM
- By Bara Ism in forum Sony Xperia SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2014, 05:26 AM
- By jondon156 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2014, 01:32 PM
- By jondon156 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 06:05 PM
- By androidsafe in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2014, 02:51 PM