- 5 Posts
My Camera Issues
I am a professional photographer, but this is my first smartphone. I noticed some photos from a hike were blurry. I copied them to my desktop to look at the exif and everything is at iso 100, and I got some very slow shutter speeds. I would think in normal mode it would not let the shutter speed get below about 250, some of these are as slow as 1/30. Is this normal?
Additionally, the shutter speed and iso info has now disapeared. My camera did a software update today, this may or may not be connected, but now when I copy photos the line for shutter speed and iso is blank.
Also, is there a way in the field to see what shutter speed and iso is selected?
- 02-02-2014, 11:48 PM #2
Re: My Camera Issues
I have no idea why your exif data would disappear. Possibly a glitch with the update. As for the slow shutter speeds, that's just what the G2 does. It tends to use slower shutter speeds and let the OIS do the rest. The camera is just crap with anything moving, no matter how much they advertise the opposite. I have taken tons of pics in bright light of moving objects that the shutter on my previous iPhone 5s would freeze perfectly, and they come out blurry on my G2. Hopefully that will be addressed with kitkat.
Sent from my LG-D803 using TapatalkLG G2
Xdabbeb's Camera Mod
- 02-03-2014, 12:10 AM #3
- 1,171 Posts
Re: My Camera Issues
I flashed Xdabbeb's camera 1.5 mod (xda developers) and it fixed these camera issues. There's also now a 1600 iso setting and improved video recorder (HDR mode & less blurry). Issues with low light settings are also fixed.
Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk
- By smitty3896 in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2014, 07:55 AM
- By cohoman in forum AT&TReplies: 18Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:57 PM
- By adamant117 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 15Last Post: 02-26-2014, 11:17 AM
- By duoFurious in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2014, 06:18 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2014, 01:42 AM