LG G2 black screen of death
First of all, i'm sorry for my poor english, i'm french and it's a little bit difficult for me.
In fact, I have an annoying issue with my international LG G2 (D802).
It happens when i plug in or unplug the micro-usb cable in charging port.
For example, when i unplug the micro-usb cable after a full charge, then my screen goes completely black.
So, i try to knock on but only led, sound and touchscreen works... I still have no image.
After 3 or 4 reboots, the screen finally wake up, but i don't know how.
I bought my G2 at DWI on ebay so i don't have any warranty. If it's an hardware issue, do you guys think that i can repair myself? And what part should i change?
Does anyone have the same issue? Did you find any solutions?
Thanks for your answers!
- 02-04-2014, 07:00 PM #2
- 02-04-2014, 08:09 PM #3
Re: LG G2 black screen of death
Sorry to hear that but it's hard to diagnose that issue. It could very well be a hardware issue with your phone. Sucks that you don't have a warranty because lg really needs to look at that deviceLoving this Oneplus one!!
- 06-16-2014, 04:03 PM #6
- 08-13-2014, 02:19 AM #7
- 12-14-2014, 12:42 PM #8
- By Dcmorris in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:56 PM
- By rockpocketbook in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2014, 09:57 AM
- By jgv546 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2014, 12:25 PM
- By shanezam203 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 02-06-2014, 12:02 AM
- By romiust in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-05-2014, 07:49 AM